Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Have You Ever Seen A Dragonfly Smile

The other day I was out in my yard looking at my fountain and two dragonflies surprised me. They looked like they were playing the way they were flying at and around each other but who knows what they were doing. Perhaps it was some kind of mating dance.

I was fascinated watching them and after one of them disappeared, the other just kind of hung around and I felt like it spoke to me. Call me crazy but I asked it to please stick around and I ran into the house and grabbed my “not so fancy” camera. Well, it did and this photo is the result of our meeting.


I had no idea what the image was like until I put it on my computer and I saw the smile, something I’ve never seen before.

Magic. Special. Nature.

Fancy that!

No comments:

Post a Comment